Boxing superstars Floyd Mayweather and Canelo Alvarez meet on Sept. 14 in one of the biggest sporting events of the year. And they’ve invited the ALL ACCESS crew along for the ride. From the harsh reality of training camp to jet setting in luxurious private planes, ALL ACCESS Mayweather vs. Canelo offers an intimate glimpse into the lives of two of the best fighters in the world. Premieres Saturday, Aug. 24 at 10 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. PT on SHOWTIME.
- Floyd Mayweather Says He Will Not Consider Manny Pacquiao as Possible Opponent (bleacherreport.com)
- Zab Judah on Floyd’s training, the Canelo fight, Adrien Broner, Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse (boxingstrategist.wordpress.com)
- All Access: Floyd Mayweather vs Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez (imzoclock.wordpress.com)
- Floyd’s Mind Games on Display in Clip of All-Access: Mayweather vs. Canelo (bleacherreport.com)
- Mayweather vs Canelo: The count begins for the foremost necessary fight of 2013 (kamrunnaharictf.wordpress.com)
- Floyd Mayweather…
View original post 28 more words