[shredded] asiago cheese
1. Lay a sheet of foil on a baking tray.
2. Cut tortilla into strips and place them on the foil.
3. Drizzle olive oil onto the strips (doesn’t have to be precise or tidy).
4. For cinnamon flavored pita chips, sprinkle brown sugar on top first. Then, shake some ground cinnamon afterward.
For garlic-flavored chips, lightly sprinkle some garlic salt on the tortilla that’s been coated with olive oil.
For cheesy chips, sprinkle a sufficient amount of shredded asiago cheese on top.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Place the tray in the oven and let the strips bake for about 20 minutes and check to see if they’re ready. If not, wait for another 5-10 minutes (it’s your job to check!).
Easy-peasy, huh? These homemade pita chips are a great snack to…
View original post 51 more words